So you’ve decided you’d like a website…
Once you’ve decided you would like us to design a website for you, we’ll discuss the type of design you would like. We have many themes that can be customized to suit your needs.
So, from us, you will get the following:
1. A uniquely designed site
2. Domain name: In consultation with you we will decide upon a domain name and purchase it for you.
3. Business address: Should you wish, we can create a business email address for you. This works best when linked to a gmail account.
4. Facebook: We set up a Facebook page, Twitter page, Flickr account and Google account – whichever ones you need and give you guidance on how to connect your site to these.
5. Email support: We give unlimited email support as part of hosting your site.
6. Spamguard: We will make sure that your website is safe from harm with excellent spam protection, upgrading all the software as needed.
7. Website hosting: We have server computers online 24 hours a day to host
your website. This assures your site is always available when someone visits.
What we need from you
You will need to write the content and provide the images for your site; after all you know what message you want to send out. We will guide you on how to write content, ‘post it’ and upload images to your website. As an optional extra (but not an extra fee) we are willing to edit what you write so as to maximize Search Engine Optimization. Content is vital to doing well on internet searches.
However should you wish us to write the content for your site, this will incur an additional fee.
1. We will submit a mock-up/s of the design to you.
2. Once you have approved a design the first payment of 80% of the payment becomes due. We will then begin to develop the site. This normally takes between 2-4 weeks.
3. When the setup is complete the remaining fee becomes due. At this point the site will be transferred from our site to your domain name.
4. We recommend that you start writing the site content as soon as you have given us the go ahead.
Monthly payments become due either 8 weeks after the site setup is complete (giving you time to write the site content), or when you give us the go ahead to make your site ‘live’ with your domain name – whichever is the sooner.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering your queries.